- My seat is about 1/8th of an inch lower then it was for the last year.
- I rolled on the foam roller before riding.
- I stretched and massaged my leg at about 20 - 25 mile intervals.
- I pointed my toes down slightly when pushing hills and big gears. There is a pain that develops in the back left side of the knee in the tendon there. Normally I push hills heel down and I think this adds stretch to that tendon.
- I took more weight off the bike. Rack, saddle bags. I even forgot my tool kit.
Distance 90.06 miles
Odo - 11237 miles
Max speed - 31 mph
Time riding - 7:21:25
Total time - 8:25:27
Average speed - 12.2 mph
Calories burned - 4862, 55% from fat
Average heart rate 111 - 60% of max